COLOURS OF HEALTH & CARE presents 120 current terms from the health care sector and their colour translation into the RAL DESIGN System. On the one hand, the work considers the Colours of Health and Care regarding colour theoretical-artistic aspects, and on the other hand with an analytical-scientific approach and serves as planning aid for a patient-friendly, effective, humane-aesthetic colour design for all fields of the health care system: the practice, hospital or rehabilitation centre, the hotel, retirement home or living-at-home at old age.
The author Axel Venn is professor for design and colour design and has developed the creative basis fort his book. He lives in Berlin and enjoys international recognition as colour and design consultant as well as trend scout.
This fan deck shows the 120 most important colours of the research work „Colours of Health & Care“. In addition to the RAL codes, all colours have a name and a number indicating their popularity and design-related applicability.
The sequence of the colour pages is in accordance with the design principles of harmony, balance and similarity. For design purposes, each colour is provided four times as tear-off element.
COLOURS OF HEALTH & CARE (Book + Fan deck) – The planning manual for designers in the healthcare sector
- 120 adjectives related to the health care sector
- Coded in 340 RAL DESIGN System colours
- For architects, designers and advertisers in the health care sector
- With practically relevant design examples
- Includes a template for colour combinations
- Bilingual: German/English
- 384 pages
- 24 x 26 cm, Hardcover
- ISBN: 978-3-7667-1913-3 (Book with colour fan deck)
Fan deck details:
- 120 RAL DESIGN colours related to health and care
- Each colour with four removable colour chips
- 56 pages
- Colour fan deck format: 8.7 x 21.4 cm
- Fan deck also available individually